Sunday, August 11, 2013

THE LAKE free on Amazon

Hello all,
So much for waxing poetic.  Today is the day my book is offered free on Amazon.  At first I was a bit reticent  to do this.  Why give THE LAKE away for free??

I belong to KDP select which is a branch of  Kindle publishing.  I promised to  sell my ebook only on Kindle for 3 months.  In return I get 5 promotional days where I offer my book for free. Some of my marvelous ex-students explained to me that name recognition was more important than making more money at this stage. I've been selling the mystery novel pretty well in my geographic area (the north shore of Chicago); but what about all those folks in Wyoming who are missing out? Or California?  Or Maine?

Anyway, I'm having fun watching the downloads on Kindle.  I'm averaging 10 downloads every 15 minutes so far.  Is that cool or what?  Now I need to get book two ready for all these happy readers.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS CHOSEN TO READ MY BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment